Welcome to my personal blog, my name is Yves Zieba.
Here is a summary of my professional background and some of the activities I have done and responsibilities I have had.
My key values include: Enthusiasm, Open-Mind, Passion, Inclusiveness, Gender Equality
I have worked for various companies, including:
– Reuters (sold to Thomson to become Thomson Reuters, the world leader in information), I worked 13 years in Global Sales and Customer Service, in multiple countries (France, Switzerland, UK, Morocco, Malta), in various roles at EMEA and Global level (Account Management, Sales Management, Sales Organisation, Business Process, Business Analysis, Business Operations, Sales Efficiency & Effectiveness, Finance, HR).
– Elf (the largest French energy group who bought the german service station Minol, and then was sold to Total),
– Morpho Systems, (the French market leading biometrics automated fingerprint identification system), sold to the French Safran-Sagem group,
– Asta Medica, a pharmaceutical company, part of the german core specialty chemical conglomerate Degussa (now became Evonik Industries AG),
– Mannesmann-Kienzle (sold to Digital Equipment, then to Compaq, then to HP), as a project manager for exporting traceability products for trucks.
– Arthur D. Little, as a strategy and business analyst consultant.
I studied as well in the Advanced Strategic Management Program (Executive Education) with a special focus on Performance Management and Balanced Scorecard at IMD (International Institute for Management Developement).
This wiki provides some further information.
Together with 7 co-founders, we created Pangloss Labs, we have grown up and now are a team of 100 entrepreneurs gathered to foster open innovation in the Greater Geneva Area, in France and in Western Switzerland.
Together with 2 founding members, we created Genevita, a foundation to foster personalised medecine through genetics.
I am now a regular speaker, a trainer, a coach, a startup mentor and a management consultant. I have been working for myself since 2012.
In Geneva since 2005, I am the delegate for the ESCP Europe alumni association in Switzerland (700 active alumni).
I love good wines, great wines, and affordable wines. I also practice snowboard and yoga occasionnaly. I like gentle running with friends.
We follow social entrepreneurship and social innovation topics, this has lead me to become a non executive director for a social incubator (Softweb), currently launching a social innovation fund in Geneva, and animating a social innovation space (SoftSpace) in Geneva.
We remain active to change behaviours and save the planet ! (green agenda 21, renewable energy, ethics, carer and disability, diversity and inclusion). Brands I manage have something in common: they are H2H. (Human to Human, Heart to Heart), AB (audible and bright), no boundary of CCC (country, class and colour).
I also advise my clients on their corporate strategy, business strategy, social network analytics, mobile business models, open business models, cloud computing strategy, digital transformation and agile transition.