Multilingual Team and Community Builder with successful track record in:
*Corporate Strategy and Business Strategy
*Sales Intelligence, Customer Service
*Strategic Agility and Simplification
*Digital Transformation, Digital Content Strategy, News, Semantic, Data Science
*Design Thinking, Effectuation, Bootstrapping, Management 3.0
*Customer Behaviour, Customer Segmentation
*Behaviour Change, Quality of Life, Neuroscience Economics
Languages: French speaking, English speaking, German speaking, Italian speaking
Key values: Enthusiasm, Open-Mind, Passion, Inclusiveness, Gender Equality
I have worked for various companies, including:
– Reuters (the world leader in information, sold to Thomson to become Thomson Reuters), I worked 13 years in Global Sales and Customer service, in multiple countries (France, Switzerland, UK, Morocco, Malta).
– Elf (the largest French energy group who bought the german service station Minol, and then was sold to Total),
– Morpho Systems, (the French market leading biometrics automated fingerprint identification system), sold to the French Safran-Sagem group,
– Asta Medica, part of the german core specialty chemical conglomerate Degussa (now became Evonik Industries AG),
– Mannesmann-Kienzle (sold to Digital Equipment, then to Compaq, then to HP), as a project manager
– Arthur D. Little, as a strategy and business analyst consultant.
Together with 7 co-founders, we created Pangloss, to foster open innovation in the Greater Geneva Area, in France and in Switzerland.
Together with 2 founding members, we created Genevita, a foundation to foster personalised medecine through genetics.
I am now a regular speaker, a trainer, a coach, a startup mentor and a management consultant. I have been working for myself since 2012.
In Geneva since 2005, I am the delegate for the ESCP Europe alumni association in Switzerland (700 active alumni).
I love good wines, great wines, and affordable wines. I also practice snowboard and yoga occasionnaly. I like gentle running with friends.
I follow social entrepreneurship and social innovation topics, this has lead me to become a non executive director for a social incubator (Softweb), currently launching a social innovation fund in Geneva.
We remain active to change behaviours and save the planet ! (green agenda 21, renewable energy, ethics, carer and disability, diversity and inclusion).
I advise my clients on their corporate strategy, business strategy, social network analytics, cloud computing strategy, digital transformation and agile transition.