I have worked for various companies, including:
– Reuters (sold to Thomson to become Thomson Reuters, the world leader in information), now Nasdaq, London Stock Exchange and Refinitiv).
I worked 13 years for Reuters, and then Thomson Reuters in Global Sales and Customer Service roles, in multiple countries (France, Switzerland, UK, Morocco, Malta), with various responsibilities at EMEA and Global level (Account Management, Sales Management, Sales Organisation, Business Process, Business Analysis, Business Operations, Sales Efficiency & Effectiveness, Finance, HR, Acquisition Intergration, Territory and Resource Allocation, Change Management, Programme Management, Content Acquisition and Rights Management, Intrapreneurship and Greenhouse Fund).
– Elf (the largest French energy group who bought the german service station network Minol, and then was sold to Total),
– Morpho Systems, (the French market leading biometrics automated fingerprint identification system), sold to the French Safran-Sagem group,
– Asta Medica, a pharmaceutical company, part of the german core specialty chemical conglomerate Degussa (now became Evonik Industries AG),
– Mannesmann-Kienzle (sold to Digital Equipment, then to Compaq, then to HP), as a project manager for exporting traceability products for trucks.
Strategy Consulting Experience
– Arthur D. Little, as a strategy and business analyst consultant in Paris in 1995
I have also provided adhoc advisory on sales optimisation for large corporates with McKinsey.