I regularly post about :
- climate, energy, mobility, decarbonisation, hydrogene
- nature based solution and biodiversity protection
- the new revenue and business models
- the role of businesses in sustainable development goals
- the future of work and quality of life
- the emergence of collective intelligence (open innovation, open data, open hardware, open source software and open business models)
- the organisation of open lab days
- the rise of the blue economy and blue growth models
- the disruptions caused by artificial intelligence, IoT, machine learning, data science, predictive maintenance, automation, robotics, blockchain, holochain, VR, AR and Mixed reality.
- the future of education, its disruption with MOOC and edtech
- prospective and fiction
- privacy by design
- strategic autonomy
- BuyEuropeanAct and #MadeInEurope
- Trust in cloud computing and edge computing
- Design Thinking (IDEO; Acumen, Stanford) and System Thinking
- 2D design, cutting and engraving and 3D design, scan and printing (additive manufacturing)
I work with scale-ups, SMEs and large corporates. You can have access to my time either directly (just send me an email!) or via some European funding schemes, if you successfully apply with your innovative project to these schemes (such as BlueInvest or Horizon Europe, EIC Accelerator / previously known as Horizon 2020 / SME Instruments). I currently coach scale-ups and SMEs in France, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland (10 for EIC Accelerator and 4 for BlueInvest).
Open and Sustainable Innovation, Fab and Living Labs.
We co-created innovation labs to foster open and sustainable innovation in the Greater Geneva Bern Area and in Western Switzerland, for industries such as :
- Arts, FashionTech & DesignTech,
- Healthcare, e-health, Medtech,
- IoT, IIoT, M2M
- Industry 4.0, Additive Fabrication & Manufacturing,
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Cobotics
- Gaming, Game Development, Media and Graphic Design
- Urbanism, PropTech, Smart Cities and Architecture
- Sustainable Development (SDGs)
- Culture & Education (VR, AR, MR)
- Business, Society, Sociology, Civictech
- Decarbonised energy, Renewables, Cleantech
Get in touch to find out more.
In 2020, the Energy Living Lab association was co-created in Valais Canton in Switzerland.
My key values are influenced by the urgency level of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). My personal values include:
- Tolerance and non judgment
- Open Mind, Open Heart, Open Will
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Inclusiveness and fairness
- Gender Equality and more generally speaking mixity
Founder & Director – Yves Zieba Raison Individuelle (founded in 2014 and registered in Geneva)
I focus on delivering strategic agility consulting services and implementing collective intelligence, living labs (energy, environment, climate, mobility, biodiversity, digital), fablabs, agile coach, scrum master, design thinking and open innovation methods.
As a public speaker, I also provide classroom training, conferences, webinars, business coaching and mentoring services. I have specialised my on business models, value proposition, design thinking, system thinking, effectuation, lean start up, open innovation, internationalisation, organisation models, blue growth and human capital.
I help my clients to find new ideas about their corporate strategy, select the best ideas for their new growth models. We clarify the role and action plan of their business strategy in sustainability. We help them design new ways of amplifying their impact with social media, digital marketing and social network analytics.
We have run a fair amount of workshops in different formats (one day for beginners, 3 days for covering all the fundamentals), in particular prospective workshop and strategic thinking workshop, for instance to help businesses invent or reimagine their mobile business models, or to understand the power of open business models, I have also help with the articulation of cloud computing strategy, or the integration of digital transformation and agile transition in an overarching corporate strategy.