It is always difficult to speak about yourself. Nobody likes that ! But at the same time, it is good to know who you are dealing with !!!
As a short intro, I am an entrepreneur, I founded Syntezia Sàrl in Geneva in 2022 and created AgileNetup and Hack Your Style brands.
My USPs are based on 15 years experience working for the world leader of information (Reuters), and 10 years of entrepreneurship working and co-creating with clients.
Based on honest feedback from clients, partners and providers. Most clients find me agile, quickly adaptable, flexible and informal.
I invite you to follow this blog.
Feel free to engage if you share the same centers of interests. By definition I am open to win-win collaborations with trusted partners.
In this blog, I regularly post about :
- climate change urgency, tech for good, climate tech
- energy, mobility, decarbonisation,
- circular economy and functionality economy
- hydrogene production, strorage and distribution
- nature based solution and biodiversity protection
- new revenue and business models
- new service designs
- Universal Design
- the role of corporate businesses in sustainable development goals
- the future of work and the future skills
- quality of life solutions
- the emergence of collective intelligence
- open innovation, open data, open hardware, open source software and open business models
- the organisation of open lab days and branded hackathons events
- the rise of the blue economy and blue growth models
- the disruptions caused by artificial intelligence, IoT, machine learning, data science, predictive maintenance, automation, robotics,
- VR, AR, Meta and Mixed reality.
- the future of education, its disruption with MOOC, decentralised approach and edtech
- prospective and fiction
- privacy by design, GDPR / RGPD / LPD in Switzerland
- strategic autonomy
- BuyEuropeanAct and #MadeInEurope
- Trust in cloud computing and edge computing
- Cloud computing applications, SaaS solutions
- Cyber security, cyber attacks and ethical hacking
- Living Lab Tools and Methods
- Exploitation and Dissemination
- Design Thinking (IDEO; Acumen; Stanford)
- System Thinking for wicked problems
- Branded Podcast production
- 2D design, cutting and engraving
- 3D design, scan and printing (additive manufacturing, advanced manufacturing)
- Blockchain, holochain, ontochain, NFT and cryptocurrencies
- Social Arts and Street Arts
- Sports for Nature
I work with teams, scale-ups, SMEs and large corporates directly or with public or private innovation funding schemes such as BlueInvest or Horizon Europe, EIC Accelerator, Innosuisse Innoboosters, Eureka, EIT, Digital Europe, ERC Synergie, ERA-NET JPP SES, EUSIC Reimagine Fashion to name a few). I have coached scale-ups and SMEs in France, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland (10 for EIC Accelerator, 1 for EUSIC, 4 for BlueInvest, 5 for Innosuisse).
I am influenced by the urgency level of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Cluster approach of Horizon Europe. What matters to me includes:
- Non judgement
- Open Mind, Open Heart, Open Will
- Gender Equality
- Diversity and mixity
- Freedom from bias
Founder & Director – Yves Zieba Raison Individuelle (founded in 2014 and registered in Geneva). Associate – Syntezia Sàrl (founded in 2022 and registered in Geneva)
I focus on conceiving and delivering strategic agility workshops, strategy projects and services and implementing collective intelligence toolkit, living tools and methods labs (energy, environment, climate, mobility, biodiversity, digital). I am also practicing toolkits and methods with fablabs, agile coach, scrum, design thinking, system thinking, radical, sustainable and open innovation methods.
As a public speaker, I also provide classroom training, conferences, webinars, business coaching and mentoring services. I have specialised my on business models, value proposition, design thinking, system thinking, effectuation, lean start up, open innovation, internationalisation, organisation models, blue growth and human capital.
I help my clients to find new ideas about their corporate strategy, select the best ideas for their new growth models. We clarify the role and action plan of their business strategy in sustainability. We help them design new ways of amplifying their impact with social media, digital marketing and social network analytics.
We have run a fair amount of workshops in different formats (one day for beginners, 3 days for covering all the fundamentals), in particular prospective workshop and strategic thinking workshop, for instance to help businesses invent or reimagine their mobile business models, or to understand the power of open business models, I have also help with the articulation of cloud computing strategy, or the integration of digital transformation and agile transition in an overarching corporate strategy.
Une réflexion sur “Yves Zieba”
Thank you for good intentions, your ethics and your welcome, today!