About me / A propos de moi
Some background information if we do not know each other yet, who I worked for, where I have been, what I am up to…
I have worked for various companies, including:
– Reuters (the world leader in information, sold to Thomson to become Thomson Reuters), I worked 13 years in Global Sales and Customer service, in multiple countries (France, Switzerland, UK, Morocco, Malta)
– Elf (the largest French energy group who bought the german service station Minol, and then was sold to Total),
– Morpho Systems, (the French market leading biometrics automated fingerprint identification system), sold to the French Safran-Sagem group,
– Asta Medica, part of the german core specialty chemical conglomerate Degussa (now became Evonik Industries AG),
– Mannesmann-Kienzle (sold to Digital Equipment, then to Compaq, then to HP), as a project manager
– Arthur D. Little, as a strategy and business analyst consultant.
– La Poste, as an intern.
Together with 7 co-founders, we created Pangloss, to foster open innovation in the Geneva Area.
Together with 2 founding members, we created Genevita, a foundation to Foster personalised medecine.
I am now a regular speaker, a trainer, a startup mentor and a consultant. I have been working for myself since 2012.
In Geneva since 2005, I am the delegate for the ESCP Europe alumni in Switzerland (700 alumni). I love good wines, great wines, and affordable wines. Despite the money and the corruption, I still enjoy football. I also practice snowboard and yoga occasioannly. I like gentle running with friends.
I follow topics like social entrepreneurship and social innovation, this has lead me to become a non executive director for a social incubator (Softweb)
I remain highly interested in corporate responsibility related topics (green agenda 21, renewable energy, ethics, carer and disability, diversity and inclusion).
I advise my clients on their corporate strategy, business strategy, social media, social network analytics, cloud computing strategy, program and portfolio management and agile transition.